Content Creation Service in Quezon City that Drives Leads
The most visited websites today are the ones that are continually publishing useful and interesting content. This means that relevant content?marketing and regular content creation is essential for any business that wants to strengthen their online presence.
What Google says:
?Think about what makes your website UNIQUE, VALUABLE, or ENGAGING ? webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by creating high-quality sites that users will WANT to use and share.? ??Google?s Webmaster Guidelines
Content is KING. ?And Google loves it.
A well-designed content marketing strategy will add significant brawn to your SEO.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing means creating or publishing content on the Internet for users to see. ?Content could be text, images, videos, info-graphics and more. ?Also referred to as SEO copywriting, content marketing?s goal is to build your brand?s visibility, enhance its reputation, attract sales and build loyalty. You want to use content to convince and convert enquiries to sales.
What makes Content Marketing work?
- Google loves it.?There was a time when all you had to do to make it to Google search results was to?gather enough backlinks. That?s no longer how it works. ?While links may still play a part in getting you the ranking you want, algorithm updates have come to favour content, and not just any content either. Google wants high-quality content to give its users the best user experience. They want to make sure that searches yield information people can actually use and are looking for. ?A content marketing campaign, based on high-quality, informative?information will improve your search engine ranking.
- It attracts traffic.?People like the Internet because it gives them information at literally the blink of an eye. If your website contains the content your users need, whether it?s information about your products or tips on how to do something, they will be more likely to visit your site. Traffic can be a consideration for your ranking in the search results, so keeping users coming to your site will benefit you in the long run.
- It makes your site more valuable.?Your site isn?t just for display. It is an insight into your brand and business on the Internet. A site that contains well-curated content is seen by both Google and users in a more positive light.
- It helps generate conversions.?By attracting traffic to your site, content marketing helps you acquire leads which you can potentially turn into actual sales. You can only do this, however, by populating your site with high-quality content that addresses all the steps in the sales funnel and thus, guides users in converting from prospects into loyal customers.
- It helps you build relationships.?One of the best perks of content marketing is that it helps you get closer to your customers. Think about it: if users find informative content on your site, they will come to trust your website and your brand/business. ?You can also use your content to start conversations with users. These conversations, when properly managed, can lead to the development of a community built around your brand and the information you provide.
- It integrates well with social media.??Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn serve as excellent channels for sharing information by way of content. It?s possible to share not just actual text and images, but also links that lead to content on your website. This is one of the more direct ways of using content to drive traffic. Social media is where loads of conversations take place, so adding a call-to-action or a question for users is a great way to build new online communities.
Content marketing is an effective and relatively inexpensive way to attract traffic, convert leads, boost brand authority and start communities based on your business.